• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I think we may have found out why CLT traded Okafor

Saint J

Okafor has come down with some mysterious injury(1st a knee injury and now toe) and hasn't played a minute of basketball for the Hornets yet. Not in camp or preseason, folks here are starting to get worried as his return date keeps getting moved back. Was there some kind of injury the Cats knew about and was why they were so willing to trade him?

Emeka played in all 82 games the most recent two seasons. His injuries happened early in his career. He is a double-double lock almost every night when he plays.

Just sounds like bad luck right now.

This.

The trade was all about money. I hope he gets better. I wanted to see him with CP3.

“He might have been cleared medically, but from a mental standpoint he is not cleared,” New Orleans coach Byron Scott said. “In his mind, he says he’s not ready. When you have a guy that says he is not ready, the worst thing you can do is force him to get out there.”

Apparently Okafor is not injured anymore, he's just a vagina.

In adidition to that, an unamed Hornets player told Yahoo sports that they'll lose confidence in him if he doesn't play soon.

Archived