• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets Gameday Thread

Shocker

• 2 weeks later...

I will continue to blame every loss on Nic Batum until he starts playing like the highest paid player on the Hornets roster or we bench/cut him. Even when he has a decent game he still only scores 3 fuging points in the entire 4th quarter when it really matters. Batum and his contract are the biggest reason we fuging suck. I'm not sure if he would even get 10 million per if he were a free agent now. I know it's not his fault we paid him that much but come the fug on. How can an NBA player not even score 10ppg when you're playing over 30 minutes a game.

Just think what an extra 25 million in cap space would do for this team.

3 hours ago, Eazy-E said:

I will continue to blame every loss on Nic Batum until he starts playing like the highest paid player on the Hornets roster or we bench/cut him. Even when he has a decent game he still only scores 3 fuging points in the entire 4th quarter when it really matters. Batum and his contract are the biggest reason we fuging suck. I'm not sure if he would even get 10 million per if he were a free agent now. I know it's not his fault we paid him that much but come the fug on. How can an NBA player not even score 10ppg when you're playing over 30 minutes a game.

Just think what an extra 25 million in cap space would do for this team.

He had a couple shots from 3 in the last 2 minutes if he wanted to earn the cash he has to pull the trigger on them , he grimaced both times , just shoot the dang ball man .  

Archived