• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dan Henning

DOUBLETROUBLE28

the dolphins have alot less talent on offense? really?

i agree dwill and stewart are better than ronnie brown and ricky williams.......ill take henne/pennington(with what he did last yr with henning) all day over delhomme. and you have steve smith.......atleast ted ginn has a TD this year. and bess/camarillo/hartline are great route runners with fantastic hands.....

all iam saying is "alot less talent" is a ridiculous statement imo

I wouldn't have said that either.... Fins aren't a bad team. We are at the moment. :confused:

Henning needed a change of scenery, and when that happened he succeeded. End of story.

A "change of scenery" won't help if you're not provided with the tools needed to make your system work. The Phins gave him most of the tools. We did at the beginning but didn't replace them when they got wore out (Davis, Wahl, Steussie) or broke. Add that the system put a lot of wear on some tools (Davis), you need another viable option to spred the wear or replace while repairs are made(not Foster).

geeez you people kill me.

Henning was so predictable here in Carolina that my 4 year old could call his plays. Henning has ALWAYS had a lot of success dating all the way back to his Redskins days, but his offenses have NEVER been the best of the best.

His time had come in Carolina, just like Turgocrap, and even John Fox if he cant get his head out of his ass and get us above .500

Archived