• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

MNF needs to be Rons last win as the coach of the Panthers

Hotsauce

Call me crazy, but tonight I have high hopes that we somehow win. Alot guys playing tonight are playing their last Prime-Time home game as a Carolina Panther. I think there is extra motivation to show the world who you are as a competitor. 

This needs to be Rons last win as the coach. No reason to win after tonight, it will only hurt our draft pick. I hate to say it, but this game is our “Super Bowl” this year. 

-snapping a vicious losing streak

-primetime MNF game, Ron is 6-1 on MNF

-payback for sweeping us last season (god-forbid we lose 5 in a row to the Saints in two seasons)

-this is the last big stage for guys like TD and Kalil, maybe Pep and a couple other guys. 

No. I want it to be painfully obvious to Tepper that wholesale changes are absolutely necessary. Hurney and Rivera have to go. We need tonight to be ugly. I don't want even the slightest opening for Hurney and Rivera to return. This season is sunk, I'm thinking long-term at this point and sometimes that means short-term pain.

People put way to much stock in draft pick position...for the most part it is a crap shoot. Wishing your team losses regardless of record or the possibilities of a good draft position is ludicrous. I want Ron and the team to win the next 3 games.  Let the chips fall where they may.  If Tepper has real brass balls he'll make the right decision regardless

2 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

People put way to much stock in draft pick position...for the most part it is a crap shoot. Wishing your team losses regardless of record or the possibilities of a good draft position is ludicrous. I want Ron and the team to win the next 3 games.  Let the chips fall where they may.  If Tepper has real brass balls he'll make the right decision regardless

Jimmy, I’d like to win the next 3 games as well. But you and I both know there is literally — and I do mean this literally — no chance in hell we will win even one of those 3 games. We might lead for a while and get into a first-and-goal needing a TD to win one of the 3, but no way in hell will we get it. 

Just now, Carl Spackler said:

Jimmy, I’d like to win the next 3 games as well. But you and I both know there is literally — and I do mean this literally — no chance in hell we will win even one of those 3 games. 

More than likely you're right.  But hoping we lose is stupid. I'd rather be a one and done in the playoffs then sitting at home watching other teams play.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

I'd say about 70% of the time draft position means everything within the first 10 picks or just outside of the top 10. Yes there have been busts, that's the case for every draft but to say draft position is a crapshoot is ludicrous honestly.

1 minute ago, Keeksneak59 said:

I'd say about 70% of the time draft position means everything within the first 10 picks or just outside of the top 10. Yes there have been busts, that's the case for every draft but to say draft position is a crapshoot is ludicrous honestly.

It is crap shoot...having the 12th pick versus the 8th pick doesn't mean poo

Archived