• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Blame Steve Smith

chknwing

I blame OC Jeff Davidson's play calling... OMFG! We're running the ball just fine... what do we do in the second half... Throw throw throw throw. Holy CRAPO! Let's throw Fox in there for allowing the stupid play calling to continue. Have these guys watched Jake? I mean I know they'r coaches and all... but have they REALLY watched Jake?!? Dude has lost his throwing arm... so run the BALL!!!!!!!

The playcalling is killing me. When Henning was here, people were all over his nuts about being "too conservative" and trying to run the ball at all costs without the right personnel to do it and it's killing the team and blah blah you all know the story. Whether or not that's true or really his fault is another topic entirely. Now we have a road grading offensive line that loves to run block and two starting caliber running backs. You'd think Fox would in heaven, right? He finally gets to effectively run the ball and control the clock, right? Let Delhomme fade off with some grace after his abortion in the playoffs and still win a couple games with our arsenal of running backs and surprisingly stout defense, right? Hell no. Now, we're trying to sling the ball around like we've got 1999 Kurt Warner back there or something. What the poo.

Archived