• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Blame Steve Smith

chknwing

Well, its obvious, Steve Smith cried about not getting the ball when carolina won so they game planned to get him the ball and we all know to jake, that means force the ball to him. 14 points off 2 forced balls to smith was the deciding factor in this game. Good job Steve, you were involved, in a loss.

2 interceptions intended for Gary Barnidge..

This

Well, its obvious, Steve Smith cried about not getting the ball when carolina won so they game planned to get him the ball and we all know to jake, that means force the ball to him. 14 points off 2 forced balls to smith was the deciding factor in this game. Good job Steve, you were involved, in a loss.

= FAIL

If Kasey had made both field goals we would have been ahead by 1....Jake over threw 2 passes AGAIN! and 3 interceptions, come on he has thrown Interceptions EVERY game this season leading the NFL! Way to go Jake! Steve Smith granted is not jumping for the ball like he did in the past....but how high does he have to jump to get a ball overthrown by Jake.

Let's face it....Jake needs to go and we need a new QB who can and WILL get the job done. We should have had Garcia! but Fox sat on his ass and let the eagles sign him and we get thier throw aways....have not seen A J Feeley yet have ya? Cuz HE SUXS

Peppers is not making his sacks like he should...... 1 Million a game wonder when he will earn it....last week will not cover the other 4 games he walk around the field doing NOTHING!

Deangelo Williams is working his butt off and we are getting no where...we should have WON that game hands down....

Delhomme and Fox need to get thier heads out of each others butts and get the job done....why was Moore not put in?

Sickens me to see my team lose AGAIN to a team that suxs worse then us...

oh and defense...yea they are rated #5 in the NFL but Special Teams is NON EXISTANT!

Richardson needs to really look at the coaching staff and make changes now....we will NOT make it to the playoffs

:mad2:

Blame Smith? Really?

How about blame Jeff Davidson for not knowing how to get the ball to him. And blame Delhomme for playing like poo again.

All we need is a better OC and a few more receivers. Steve Smith will never get open in this style of offense.

This times one million.

It's so and so's fault, its this person's fault, its ... its... its JAKE's fault!!!! Enought of the excuses for Delhomme and I have been a supporter. Jake has been overthrowing, underthrowing, throwing behind, throwing in front of WR's all season - resulting in picks. Two of the picks yesterday he had two wide open guys down the middle of the field and overthrowing them by alot resulting in ints.

If I have to blame somebody else its Fox and Hurney for failing miserably for years to have a viable future QB of this team on the bench ... so now we are stuck with a lost season.

I agree with both arguments.

We finally won two straight games and were showing signs of life and then Smith just had to speak up and disrupt the flow of things. At the same time, he is one of the best WRs in the game and this team did need to involve him more in the game plan.

So, both sides are sort of right.

As far as Jake goes, we obviously have crap back there or John would have benched Jake weeks ago. He has no faith in Feeley and Moore against the Eagles wasn't much to be proud of either.

Archived