• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chelsea is banned from doing any transfers until Summer of 2020

Ja  Rhule

• 2 weeks later...

FIFA is just full of bullshet.  Now they are saying Chelsea cannot sign players during their appeal period...completely ridiculous and smells of a rat.  I hate FIFA...

Chelsea claimed to be “astonished” on Friday after seeing an initial request to freeze the ban from registering new players until the summer of 2020 for breaches relating to the recruitment of minors – they were charged with 92 breaches of article 19 alone, and found guilty of 29 of those cases – rejected by Fifa’s appeal committee. They pointed to leeway granted to Barcelona, Real Madrid and Atlético Madrid, who had all successfully delayed bans by appealing, and suggested the governing body was guilty of double standards.

7 hours ago, Shocker said:

FIFA is just full of bullshet.  Now they are saying Chelsea cannot sign players during their appeal period...completely ridiculous and smells of a rat.  I hate FIFA...

Chelsea claimed to be “astonished” on Friday after seeing an initial request to freeze the ban from registering new players until the summer of 2020 for breaches relating to the recruitment of minors – they were charged with 92 breaches of article 19 alone, and found guilty of 29 of those cases – rejected by Fifa’s appeal committee. They pointed to leeway granted to Barcelona, Real Madrid and Atlético Madrid, who had all successfully delayed bans by appealing, and suggested the governing body was guilty of double standards.

Right before Chelsea was supposed to go in full rebuild mode.  Just nuts.  I think most teams do that... not sure why Chelsea is being penalized.

12 hours ago, ARSEN said:

Right before Chelsea was supposed to go in full rebuild mode.  Just nuts.  I think most teams do that... not sure why Chelsea is being penalized.

FIFA is known to be corrupt and this is just more proof.  Totally ridiculous that other clubs get other rules and leeway.  

Archived