• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

3-4 and the nickel

AU-panther

12 minutes ago, AU-panther said:

….and that is kind of the point of my original question.  I don't think it is as easy as pulling a D-linemen.  I'm sure we would pull Poe in a passing situation but we will probably replace him with a quicker one like Cox.  Even if we move someone like Addison from OLB to DE I think it will still be a 3-3-5 type of look, and I'm not sure where Thompson fits in.

With all that being said the fact they are paying him what they makes you think they have a plan for him so it will be interesting to see.

Yep. You’re preaching to the choir. Been confused by this all offseason. 

Watching Rod Brambletts top calls and about to break down. Prayers to his family. 

On 5/24/2019 at 8:12 PM, thunderraiden said:

I think we see how its going to play out with the whole Gaulden situation. I think we will show a lot less nickel and more base packages with Gaulden going from Free Safety down to the slot while Reid goes from Strong Safety to single high safety. This will allow us to show different pre-snap looks and adjust on the fly.

hope not---Reid is an in the box ss---proved that time and time again last year.

Archived