• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LeBron James

King Taharqa

This will be my official "LeBron watch" thread for the 09-10 season. Tonight LeBron looked GREAT against a very good Celtics team. He dropped 38 points, 4 rebounds, 8 assists, 4 blocked shots, and 2 steals. The guy's J looks alot better and he shot it with alot more confidence tonight. If this guy gets his J in consistent form, watch out league. The Cavs bench was outscored heavily by the Celtics bench and the team still has trouble defending the pick n roll (Orlando killed them last year with it). The Celtics on the other hand looked sharp and with Garnett & Sheed in the front court will be a matchup problem every night.

37cac3ec9062bc65570c460efabcffb3-getty-90040589_dlk008_cavs_v_celt.jpg

Well we usually talk NBA in general in this forum since there is no strictly NBA forum...

Besides, what's the point in talking about the Bobcats? :lol:

So because they lost their first game of the season, on the road, and to probably the best team in the league, we should stop talking about them?

Makes sense.

King James statline of 23 points, 12 assists, and 11 rebounds in last night's loss to the Raptors was the 25th triple double of his 7 year career.

“Early in my career, I’d get very upset when you lose two or three games, you’d just feel like you can’t turn it around. But I’m at a point in my career now where I know that you can lose two but, at the same time, you don’t look too far into it. You learn from the mistakes and you just try to get better. I’m still positive. If it was 25 or 35 games into the season and we were going through a three- or four-game losing streak, then I’d be a little bit disappointed, but I’m not at this point.”

d8f1e95d0f2abfa8a7132dfa25b80b0c-getty-90040599rt36_cavaliers_raptors.jpg

Archived