• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gameday Help please!

pinkfloyd

I posted in the lounge, but looks like no one will answer, so please forgive me asking here.... So I have gifted tickets on my phone thanks to a friend, and need to meet someone in an appointed spot before this Sunday's game. The season ticket holder suggested the "main" entrance near the Black Panther.  So I just googled, and it appears that there may be 6 panther sculptures around the stadium?? Should we find our way to the Richardson statue instead. Surely only one of those.....JR statue will make me sick. so I'd rather meet at a panther sculpture if possible.

And can anyone tell me if there is really a "MAIN" entrance, and which street it fronts on?

Obviously first time at the stadium, super excited! 

Thanks in advance....

6 minutes ago, pinkfloyd said:

I posted in the lounge, but looks like no one will answer, so please forgive me asking here.... So I have gifted tickets on my phone thanks to a friend, and need to meet someone in an appointed spot before this Sunday's game. The season ticket holder suggested the "main" entrance near the Black Panther.  So I just googled, and it appears that there may be 6 panther sculptures around the stadium?? Should we find our way to the Richardson statue instead. Surely only one of those.....JR statue will make me sick. so I'd rather meet at a panther sculpture if possible.

And can anyone tell me if there is really a "MAIN" entrance, and which street it fronts on?

Obviously first time at the stadium, super excited! 

Thanks in advance....

I have the perfect suggestion for you. There is a far far better statue for you to meet at.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1MSIM_enUS807US807&q=sam+mills+statue&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjmuY7p2vnkAhWJmuAKHRGZDrkQsAR6BAgFEAE&biw=1847&bih=909

Also great screen name.

Shine on you crazy diamond.

5 minutes ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

I have the perfect suggestion for you. There is a far far better statue for you to meet at.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1MSIM_enUS807US807&q=sam+mills+statue&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjmuY7p2vnkAhWJmuAKHRGZDrkQsAR6BAgFEAE&biw=1847&bih=909

Also great screen name.

Thank you SO much! What a brilliant idea!!! 

33 minutes ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Also great screen name.

It's between the North Gate entrance and the Team Store.

Archived