• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not that it matters but..

1of10Charnatives

1 minute ago, BurnHurnBurn said:

Here’s the fluke:

Former MVP and All World QB Cam Newton plays injured, goes down.  Back up QB Kyle Allen goes 4-0 in his absence. 

Its a 1 off for sure.

PS: your jimmies, they little rustled or big rustled?

PPS: 14 is right where we should be without our QB1 and some dude named Kyle keeping the seat warm.

Nah I’m just debating on a forum to pass the time brother. Already on record in the thread as saying it’s not that big a deal, but thanks for taking my thread that had absolutely nothing to do with the Kyle/Cam situation and trying to make it about the Cam/Kyle situation. As you can tell from other folks comments, everyone really appreciates your efforts.

3 minutes ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Nah I’m just debating on a forum to pass the time brother. Already on record in the thread as saying it’s not that big a deal, but thanks for taking my thread that had absolutely nothing to do with the Kyle/Cam situation and trying to make it about the Cam/Kyle situation. As you can tell from other folks comments, everyone really appreciates your efforts.

Not a single fug given.  Tah-Tah.

8 hours ago, BurnHurnBurn said:

Any team with a back up QB should be ranked mid to last in any poll.  Do you know how bad your team has to be to be worse than the team without their starting QB?

)Carolina and NOLA are seriously raw-dogging the norms currently by destroying opponents in spite of QB situations.)

That craziness aside, we are a mid tier team until we’re winning at full strength.  Fluke streak is fluke.

Bovine dung of the highest order.....

Archived