• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I repeat, Deangelo Williams Isn't The Answer

Cyclonus

Deangelo Williams isn't the answer. DeShaun Foster is the starter for a reason. He is obviously the better RB in practice. If Deangelo is on the bench it's because he can't get it done in the NFL and Fox knows it.

Remember that debate? Now replace Denagelo's name with Matt Moore and Fosters name with Delhomme.

While I understand your point, I do not believe that this is quite the same situation.

I am not going to all out disagree, but I think you should reexamine your viewpoint.

edit: Let me just add though that I am leaning more and more towards wanting to see what Moore can do as a starter.

remember when king taharqua insisted that deangelo william's 5+ypc in 2007 was just because deshaun foster was softening up the defense for him?

lol

Yep, which is why I always ignore his posts because even my grandmother knows more about football than he does.

Deangelo Williams isn't the answer. DeShaun Foster is the starter for a reason. He is obviously the better RB in practice. If Deangelo is on the bench it's because he can't get it done in the NFL and Fox knows it.

Remember that debate? Now replace Denagelo's name with Matt Moore and Fosters name with Delhomme.

since this thread's reasoning has already been ripped to part, i figured i'd go ahead and pile on top too!

williams then, had massive potential which warranted him a first round selection. moore has a very small fraction of the potential williams had. that's not to say he couldn't become the next brady if given the chance and though very likely he wouldn't be the next brady, he could be a very big improvement on delhomme. but we will never know if he isn't given the chance and since its obvious our playoff chances are over, there's no reason not to give him the chance this season to see what he has. if nothing else, it would prove that he's also worthless like jake and we can get rid of the both of them by next season. otherwise, he's still on the squad next season and if we find out then he's worthless, we possibly lose another season due to horrible QB play.

Archived