• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Allen is an inexperienced but good backup qb who is learning!

Matt62881

This Titans game is the perfect example, he is improving as the games go by but he just needs more consistency passing the ball. His progressions are slow sometimes and he forces the ball, this is all correctable. He has made some amazing reads/throws this game but others have been bad. He needs to improve his medium and deep ball consistency, he has overthrown or underthrown a few passes that should have been tds or 1st downs... TD CMC!!

1 hour ago, Matt62881 said:

This Titans game is the perfect example, he is improving as the games go by but he just needs more consistency passing the ball. His progressions are slow sometimes and he forces the ball, this is all correctable. He has made some amazing reads/throws this game but others have been bad. He needs to improve his medium and deep ball consistency, he has overthrown or underthrown a few passes that should have been tds or 1st downs... TD CMC!!

What are you talking about? How are you this biased?

Kyle has played poorly today beyond one drive. He's thrown 6 times into double/triple coverages staring down his first read. There's been 4 balls that could have been interceptions, and 3 that SHOULD have been. He's been credited for "stepping up into the pocket" today, but in reality if you examine the plays he's fled too early several times, and given himself a sack. He's still struggling.

1 minute ago, SmartyHurney said:

What are you talking about? How are you this biased?

Kyle has played poorly today beyond one drive. He's thrown 6 times into double/triple coverages staring down his first read. There's been 4 balls that could have been interceptions, and 3 that SHOULD have been. He's been credited for "stepping up into the pocket" today, but in reality if you examine the plays he's fled too early several times, and given himself a sack. He's still struggling.

Hes stared down a few too many recievers today but more like 3, i didnt see 6. He also had his most complete drive of his career today and probably completed one of his best deep balls. All you have to do is look at the stats and score, i mean common man this is easily the game the defense has given him the least help! Hes not Cam Newton but hes still very young, this is possibly what we have for the rest of the year and im seeing improvement outside of a few plays.

3 minutes ago, Matt62881 said:

Hes stared down a few too many recievers today but more like 3, i didnt see 6. He also had his most complete drive of his career today and probably completed one of his best deep balls. All you have to do is look at the stats and score, i mean common man this is easily the game the defense has given him the least help! Hes not Cam Newton but hes still very young, this is possibly what we have for the rest of the year and im seeing improvement outside of a few plays.

You have to watch this game again after. He's doing it almost every passing play. One of the reasons he's throwing into these double/triple coverages is because the safety is getting there so early because Kyle is making it obvious where he wants to go.

3 minutes ago, SmartyHurney said:

You have to watch this game again after. He's doing it almost every passing play. One of the reasons he's throwing into these double/triple coverages is because the safety is getting there so early because Kyle is making it obvious where he wants to go.

He still needs to improve in the progression department ill give you that but no way hes telegraphing every throw or we wouldnt be up on a really good defense. We have put up more on them then any team All year. Our defense is giving it to them so we better hope hes throwing good because you can run it all the way down the field.

12 minutes ago, SmartyHurney said:

Did you see the throw before the CMC TD? The one to Moore, that is a excellent read and throw for the first. He was not making these throws the last few weeks.

1 hour ago, Matt62881 said:

Defense has given him the least help in this game?  3 turnovers and 0 points at half time says otherwise.  The defense played very good except for when they went into deep shell prevent stuff late.  Sometimes I don't know what some of you guys watch but its not the same game I was watching.

28 minutes ago, bababoey said:

Defense has given him the least help in this game?  3 turnovers and 0 points at half time says otherwise.  The defense played very good except for when they went into deep shell prevent stuff late.  Sometimes I don't know what some of you guys watch but its not the same game I was watching.

They were great in the first half and i didnt mean to be so harsh but when i made that comment i was watching the second half where i was worried about a comeback that i shouldnt have had to worry about because they were running on us at will and scoring easy. Problem is also i didnt see them go prevent or pull lbers for dbs so the run D shouldnt have been impacted.

29 minutes ago, bababoey said:

To be fair, the Titans helped a lot.

The announcers talked about how they couldn't get out of their own way, and they were right.

Archived