• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tyler Larsen vs Matt Paradis

raleigh-panther

6 minutes ago, Toomers said:

Whats the agenda? Facts are Facts. Money lost is all the same. You just don’t like it because it Might somehow say anything bad about Hurney. Cause he didn’t cut your luvee. 

And once again, wrong. I have a problem with double standard where you can’t discuss a player like Gaulden because he needs MORE time, but it’s plenty of time to crown them stars...isn’t It. Maybe the agenda is in the mirror. Cause only one of us has a personal issue with a GM. 

Yeah because I’ve been crowning people stars before seeing them play out a season lol, doesn’t happen here pal 

there it is, bringing up hurney when he doesn’t have anything to do with this convo, hook line and sinker smh.

even though it was clearly stated the poor job the original poster did in lumping Reid and Poe into the same category as kalil you still find time to make this about hurney. 

the agenda is trying to lighten the brunt of the kalil contract by comparing it to one player who sucks and two players who are far from that category 

The hindsight warriors who come out only when things are going wrong just to say “hey this is who I would have sign with this imaginary money” 

3 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

What rating system, and please don’t say pff??

sugar coat lol Poe has like 4.0 Sacks and Reid has played like most here thought he would, average to above average, dude has made some big plays in our wins this year, especially the Texans and jaguars game. 

I get it y’all don’t like hurney, but trying to connect the dots between kalils play and contract to Reid’s and Poe are going outside the realm of logic to make a point 

What should we use here? You have a better option. Let’s see it. Or should we take your word for it. 

Yes. 4 sacks and spiraling into the worst rush defense....EVER is what I want out of the guy I’m paying Mostly to stop that. I’m sure that’s coincidence. 

Those guys were taken out? We brought 3 of the worst on the team. Didn’t like them. You still haven’t done anything more than “because I said so”. Shall we start a Torrey Smith group

3 minutes ago, Toomers said:

What should we use here? You have a better option. Let’s see it. Or should we take your word for it. 

Yes. 4 sacks and spiraling into the worst rush defense....EVER is what I want out of the guy I’m paying Mostly to stop that. I’m sure that’s coincidence. 

Those guys were taken out? We brought 3 of the worst on the team. Didn’t like them. You still haven’t done anything more than “because I said so”. Shall we start a Torrey Smith group

There’s numerous threads showing gap discipline as the attribute to bad run defense, hell Rivera has said it numerous times

so do you know more than Rivera ? Or should we just trust you and others singling out Poe ?

Yeah because I’ve been crowning people stars before seeing them play out a season lol, doesn’t happen here pal 

there it is, bringing up hurney when he doesn’t have anything to do with this convo, hook line and sinker smh.

even though it was clearly stated the poor job the original poster did in lumping Reid and Poe into the same category as kalil you still find time to make this about hurney. 

the agenda is trying to lighten the brunt of the kalil contract by comparing it to one player who sucks and two players who are far from that category 

The hindsight warriors who come out only when things are going wrong just to say “hey this is who I would have sign with this imaginary money” 

Did I say you did? Nope. I answered your accusative post and told what actually happened 

WTF is wrong with you? Who do you think this debate about Kalil vs “many many players” was about. We have been openly discussing it for pages. Moron....

And it’s official. Deflect away from all the facts being discussed because you have nothing left. One day, if you get out of your Mom’s basement, you can hold to a subject that actually being discussed. Right now you’re drinking the bong water. 

He was compared to Paradis, Williams and Gano. All as bad(or worse than him. And all you got is because and keep trying get back on Poe and Reid. Options were presented. You chose this BS. 

7 minutes ago, Toomers said:

Did I say you did? Nope. I answered your accusative post and told what actually happened 

WTF is wrong with you? Who do you think this debate about Kalil vs “many many players” was about. We have been openly discussing it for pages. Moron....

And it’s official. Deflect away from all the facts being discussed because you have nothing left. One day, if you get out of your Mom’s basement, you can hold to a subject that actually being discussed. Right now you’re drinking the bong water. 

He was compared to Paradis, Williams and Gano. All as bad(or worse than him. And all you got is because and keep trying get back on Poe and Reid. Options were presented. You chose this BS. 

Watch ya mouth young man, the thread title clearly states Tyler Larsen vs Matt paradis or are we Stevie wonder blind now??

Secondly you love to hop up in a convo half assed when no one summoned you so, either stay on topic or kick rocks 

you hoped in with 3 other players trying to do the same as the previous poster, he compared Reid, Poe and paradis to Matt kalil, if you can’t read that on the original quoted than set up and eye exam immediately. You are the one who switched Reid and Poe for gano and Williams but want to accuse me of deflecting, in the words of nick wright miss me with that 

7 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

There’s numerous threads showing gap discipline as the attribute to bad run defense, hell Rivera has said it numerous times

so do you know more than Rivera ? Or should we just trust you and others singling out Poe ?

Isn’t any single option. Many factors. But gushing about a couple sacks when the one player whose biggest responsibility is rush def is getting blocked, along with Luke. It’s hard to maintain gap integrity if you’re not getting owned on most plays like half our defense. 

I just know waaaaaaAyyyyyy more than you!!! And my Morher and I have separate addresses. That should be your first priority 

7 minutes ago, Toomers said:

Isn’t any single option. Many factors. But gushing about a couple sacks when the one player whose biggest responsibility is rush def is getting blocked, along with Luke. It’s hard to maintain gap integrity if you’re not getting owned on most plays like half our defense. 

I just know waaaaaaAyyyyyy more than you!!! And my Morher and I have separate addresses. That should be your first priority 

I can tell you don’t watch football, tell The people at home why exactly luke and company have blockers at the second level ? since it’s the dt getting abused like you are stating 

yeah gotta be the dt’s, not teams running jumbo packages vs a 3-4, can’t be undersized de’s, can be misdirections causing lack of gap discipline.

somebody get this man some game film, ellis or somebody help him out 

2 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

Watch ya mouth young man, the thread title clearly states Tyler Larsen vs Matt paradis or are we Stevie wonder blind now??

Secondly you love to hop up in a convo half assed when no one summoned you so, either stay on topic or kick rocks 

you hoped in with 3 other players trying to do the same as the previous poster, he compared Reid, Poe and paradis to Matt kalil, if you can’t read that on the original quoted than set up and eye exam immediately. You are the one who switched Reid and Poe for gano and Williams but want to accuse me of deflecting, in the words of nick wright miss me with that 

Because all threads stay exactly on topic around here. Talk about reaching...LOlL

which one of us posted in this thread first. At the first mention of Kalil. How high can you get. Please dispute. Or are we blind now? Defend this

No. I actually felt that Reid and Poe weren’t Kalil level bad. So I gave another, much more even players. And you flipped out. Then you started making poo up, 

5 minutes ago, Toomers said:

Because all threads stay exactly on topic around here. Talk about reaching...LOlL

which one of us posted in this thread first. At the first mention of Kalil. How high can you get. Please dispute. Or are we blind now? Defend this

No. I actually felt that Reid and Poe weren’t Kalil level bad. So I gave another, much more even players. And you flipped out. Then you started making poo up, 

Lol what have I made up pro bowl head defensive line coach toomers? I’m getting a toomer going back and forth wasting time while you Olympic skate away from what has been stated.

i didn’t quote you, you hoped in a convo trying to give me a different comparison of three players and Matt, that I didn’t ask for, idgaf about you cherry picking players to compare to the contract if I did I’d Quote you asking for such. 

until you are called upon mind ya business 

I can tell you don’t watch football, tell The people at home why exactly luke and company have blockers at the second level ? since it’s the dt getting abused like you are stating 

yeah gotta be the dt’s, not teams running jumbo packages vs a 3-4, can’t be undersized de’s, can be misdirections causing lack of gap discipline.

somebody get this man some game film, ellis or somebody help him out 

I don’t watch football? LOL. 

Have you ever received money to coach at a college. An SEC one? Have you graduated from college? Have you lived anywhere but your mother’s? If the answer is no to any, you well are pathetic. But someone who has never played is questioning anyone’s credibility. What’s the over/under on Google Searches you’ve done in the last hour.5

And I clearly stated that half the defense was getting abused consistent. But you keep making poo up.

When you want to run a 3-4, with no experienced  5tech, things don’t turn out too well. Add that there was no SDE for the hybrid 4-3 looks. Then have all the  3/4 OLBs be liabilities against the run. Except Mario. There were plants of moves that made no sense then or now. 

Now hurry up and search. If you were smart enough to at least copy and paste instead of stoner rambling. Tough to follow.. 

4 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

Lol what have I made up pro bowl head defensive line coach toomers? I’m getting a toomer going back and forth wasting time while you Olympic skate away from what has been stated.

i didn’t quote you, you hoped in a convo trying to give me a different comparison of three players and Matt, that I didn’t ask for, idgaf about you cherry picking players to compare to the contract if I did I’d Quote you asking for such. 

until you are called upon mind ya business 

You responded to a post about Kalil while chastising me and anyone that wasn’t going staying on the THREAD TITLE. true or false? 

You jumped in. I was responding to others as well. But you went through as this to get away from all that $$$$ that we have wasted. Gotta sick backing the wrong horse every time. . 

2 minutes ago, Toomers said:

I don’t watch football? LOL. 

Have you ever received money to coach at a college. An SEC one? Have you graduated from college? Have you lived anywhere but your mother’s? If the answer is no to any, you well are pathetic. But someone who has never played is questioning anyone’s credibility. What’s the over/under on Google Searches you’ve done in the last hour.5

And I clearly stated that half the defense was getting abused consistent. But you keep making poo up.

When you want to run a 3-4, with no experienced  5tech, things don’t turn out too well. Add that there was no SDE for the hybrid 4-3 looks. Then have all the  3/4 OLBs be liabilities against the run. Except Mario. There were plants of moves that made no sense then or now. 

Now hurry up and search. If you were smart enough to at least copy and paste instead of stoner rambling. Tough to follow.. 

You just stated what I said.....but you original tried playing coy like Poe was a reason for poor run defense but now you’re eluding to not having the proper personnel to run a full fledge 3-4

ive graduate college twice bucko, on my way to the third time soon, what sec coaching job were you offered  ? Cause I could care less about you getting a coaching gig on a team getting smoked weekly 102-20.

Matter of fact if you, yourself can’t line up and either scored a td or prevent me from scoring one lol I could care less about “coaching” jobs you have been offered 

17 minutes ago, Toomers said:

You responded to a post about Kalil while chastising me and anyone that wasn’t going staying on the THREAD TITLE. true or false? 

You jumped in. I was responding to others as well. But you went through as this to get away from all that $$$$ that we have wasted. Gotta sick backing the wrong horse every time. . 

Wtf are you talking about? I quoted the posters and called him out specifically for his comparison, I didn’t mention anyone else so miss me with that 

How could one not be hopeful about his signing?  He was at one point the top ranked C in the league just a year or two ago, IIRC.  His injury was a broken leg, and he was already bearing weight, rehabbing, and lifting weights when we signed him...  so why wouldn't we believe he would return to form?  Guys do it all the time.  And worst case scenario, I definitely did not expect him to end up 32 out of 32 starting Cs, considering all of that...  but yeah, it couldn't have went any worse.  It's just inexplicable.  Only thing I can guess is he doesn't trust the leg and he blocks like he has no anchor as a result.

Archived