• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cardinals DT Bryan Robinson: "We played down to our competition"

CatMan72

Bryan Robinson is a scrub. He has 9 tackles all year. He's the nose tackle on a defense that gave up 270 yards rushing after coming into the game #1 in the league against the run. The Panthers benefited from Kurt Warner turning the ball over 6 times just as the Cardinals did last year with Jake's 6. Actually, the Cardinals did good to stay within 2 TDs considering they committed 6 turnovers. I'm not ready to think the Panthers have turned things around after 1 game. Let's just see if they can hold the Saints under 35 Sunday.;)

Dimbee? A Troll? He's been here since basically the inception of the first incarnation of this board, so I'd have to say no to that one. He's also never had any qualms about stating his being a Bears fan first, Panthers fan second, although it seems to be a greater gap between the two as of the last couple of years.

Correct me if I'm wrong here Dimb. But, to call him a troll? That's just untrue man.

You got it right- Bears first, Panthers second. My passion for both hasn't changed, I've just kind of stayed out of the majority of Panthers threads cuz I grew tired of constantly having to explain myself and defend myself from the inevitable Bears barbs

Still, I'm amazed you all who are bashing the player who said they played down to their competition.

WE do this all the time. Its OUR M.O. As well.

We are not a great team, and they did play down to their competition.

Just face the facts instead of getting butt hurt over something you should be very familiar with on our team.

Those of you bitching at this guy have no right to say we do this in the future or the past when the topic comes up or we play down to our competition in the future (ahem, Bills).

he was actually misquoted while eating some chips. He really said "we layed down to our competition."

media these days he was just trying to be an honest man

If that's true, it's certainly a big difference - but it still suggests the win was more about them playing bad then us playing well.

Archived