• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cardinals DT Bryan Robinson: "We played down to our competition"

CatMan72

Got a kick out of a quote from Cardinals DT Bryan Robinson who said "We played down to our competition" referring to the game this past Sunday.

If I just got ran all over and embarrassed, I guess I'd be coming up with stupid excuses as well.

Hey Bryan: You are who we thought you were... but we didn't let you off the hook.

Classy, like the rest of his teammates. He's a piece of poo like everyone else on that team except maybe Warner and Fitz. They talked some of the brashest poo in the world last year, and now we stuck it on a plate, warmed it up, and served it to them. He can go f*ck himself.

And I'm still waiting on some poo to happen to Dockett, he's the biggest P.O.S. out of all of them. F*ck the Cardinals, they had it coming to them. They got lucky last year, and Gamble locked Fitz up in the first half... That video game passing got shut down. We'll worry about winning next week, while they try to figure out last week.

Classy, like the rest of his teammates. He's a piece of poo like everyone else on that team except maybe Warner and Fitz. They talked some of the brashest poo in the world last year, and now we stuck it on a plate, warmed it up, and served it to them. He can go f*ck himself.

And I'm still waiting on some poo to happen to Dockett, he's the biggest P.O.S. out of all of them. F*ck the Cardinals, they had it coming to them. They got lucky last year, and Gamble locked Fitz up in the first half... That video game passing got shut down. We'll worry about winning next week, while they try to figure out last week.

How do you really feel?

Archived