• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

what Saints and Falcons fans are saying about the Rhule hire

TheRumGone

6 hours ago, TheRumGone said:

I mean it doesn’t. But he’s being paid like a top 6 coach in the league and he’s never coached a down of nfl football. I get why people are like wtf but ultimately you’re right, it doesn’t matter. It’s just a matter of perception to some people.

Let them go wtf, I guess? At the end of the day, it's what Tep, our players, and our fans think of him that matters.

Honestly, this is a huge positive on Tepper for me. Seems like he identified the guy he wanted, and rather than sitting on his heels like our former owner waiting for the stars to align or whatever, he took the reins and threw the cash at him to get his coach before anyone else could. Didn't even hesitate, didn't wait to see what other teams might be willing to give the guy, didn't let him leave without saying yes - he chunked the Brinks truck at him and landed his choice. If nothing else, it shows he's not afraid to go after what he wants immediately, and without any signs of backing down from it. I like that in an owner.. I like it a lot.

Archived