• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Both our lines are awful. Why we need to fix the o line first.

1of10Charnatives

1 minute ago, Soul Rebel said:

https://nypost.com/2020/01/12/jets-giants-must-follow-49ers-blueprint-to-dominance/

Saw this regarding the Jets/Giants, but it definitely applies to us this year. 

The Niners were 4-12 last year and now they're hosting the NFCCG. It won't be a one-year turnaround, but building in the trenches is where we need to focus.

Sup draft bro.

IMO San Fan just "tim duncan'ed" the NFL. They have plenty of early 1st/2nd/3rd picks on that roster. Jimmy went down early(much like David Robinson) in season and they got the Joey "tim duncan" Bosa pick to put them back on top. Deebo looks great for a team that needed WRs too. Lastly adding Sanders was well worth it, I was wrong about that too.

Who you liking early in the draft process?

3 hours ago, Basbear said:

Sup draft bro.

IMO San Fan just "tim duncan'ed" the NFL. They have plenty of early 1st/2nd/3rd picks on that roster. Jimmy went down early(much like David Robinson) in season and they got the Joey "tim duncan" Bosa pick to put them back on top. Deebo looks great for a team that needed WRs too. Lastly adding Sanders was well worth it, I was wrong about that too.

Who you liking early in the draft process?

I like a lot of the usual suspects... Brown, Wirfs, Thomas, Okudah. Don't like any QB not named Burrow or Tua that can be any better than Grier.... no need to waste a draft pick on one this year. I like some Baylor kids like Lynch and Mims.....if we go OT in the first, then Lynch would be a great add in the 2nd. I hope we stay in the trenches for most of the draft and think a very talented bigger WR would be wise on day 3....this class is insanely talented at WR and should be some talented WRs trickle down.

19 hours ago, Soul Rebel said:

I like a lot of the usual suspects... Brown, Wirfs, Thomas, Okudah. Don't like any QB not named Burrow or Tua that can be any better than Grier.... no need to waste a draft pick on one this year. I like some Baylor kids like Lynch and Mims.....if we go OT in the first, then Lynch would be a great add in the 2nd. I hope we stay in the trenches for most of the draft and think a very talented bigger WR would be wise on day 3....this class is insanely talented at WR and should be some talented WRs trickle down.

Many have said this is greeeeat WR class, not just cream, but plenty of depth......AND big spread- short twitchy slots and big out-outside studs. 

Already done a 20+ mocks and for the life of me I can not draft a WR. I always heavy OL/DL, TE, and Safety...... or maybe a RB/LB/QB that I can no longer watch drop. 

Im the only on here that feels DE/OLB/EDGE/defensive guy that on the end is just as big of need ANY. I put this spot as solid number 2 on my value chart. Panthers only have Burns, Miller(couldnt get PT even late into the season), and Haynes(ghost after the first couple weeks). Thats not going to work. 

Archived