• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hollis Thomas looking for payback?

Zod

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

Holiis is going to give Breesus what Jenks once gave McNabb in the palyoffs.

*Pancake*

The only time you use the words "pancake" and "Hollis" in the same sentence is used in conjunction with "Ihop all you can eat"

That fat clown will have no bearing on this game.

The only time you use the words "pancake" and "Hollis" in the same sentence is used in conjunction with "Ihop all you can eat"

Take it back..........NOW!

And quit using Sam as your Avatar....you have no right.....yes....I said it.

You better hope that Hollis doesn't think that huge ass mole on Brees' face is a pancake and eat that bitch right off his face.

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

You better hope that Hollis doesn't think that huge ass mole on Brees' face is a pancake and eat that bitch right off his face.

now that made me laugh.....

I quiver when I think of how angry a wild, angry Hollis would be if deprived of food. I hope you're feeding him well, otherwise he might tackle Jake one of these days, blow out his ACLs, then eat them raw.

I quiver when I think of how angry a wild, angry Hollis would be if deprived of food. I hope you're feeding him well, otherwise he might tackle Jake one of these days, blow out his ACLs, then eat them raw.

HA! Thomas has already eaten all of Jake's Talent. There wasn't enough to fill him up so he ate Kurt Warner's too, and now he wants Brees' pancake. You guys are doomed!!!!!

Archived