• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Our Playoff Future...

Delhommey

I dunno, regardless, Carolina has always played great in the playoffs. Think of our history 3 NFC Championship appearences and one super bowl appearance. It would have been 2 superbowls if we hadn't have been so injured that year. I think we'll be fine in the playoffs regardless. Right now, I'd rather concentrate on getting that 1 home game.

I dunno, regardless, Carolina has always played great in the playoffs. Think of our history 3 NFC Championship appearences and one super bowl appearance. It would have been 2 superbowls if we hadn't have been so injured that year. I think we'll be fine in the playoffs regardless. Right now, I'd rather concentrate on getting that 1 home game.

Sure, we CAN win if we get in reguardless...but its alot harder to win 3 strait road games in consecutive weeks, than two games, with at least one being at home. The extra week to let some of these injuries get better would be nice too.

Im not gona give up on the team if we end up losing and taking the 5 seed, but Im with Delhommey on this one...I don't like our chances if we lose this week.

well our playoff future was in our hands yesterday and we totally blew it, granted the phantom pass int call helped the giants, but why were we not going to steve smith? anyone else notice they didnt trust delhomme with the game on the line? and i am wondering about 2 calls, first i wonder why we did 3 runs backed against the goal line, why not take a shot down field at smith and get a big break? and why put the ball in a rookies hands in OT with home field on the line? the D always seems to perform badly in the 2nd hald, idk if its conditioning or what but im worried if we coach and play like we did sunday. it was hard to watch that from the stands

I have confidence that Fox will have this team ready to go Sunday.

New Orleans is dangerous in their place, but I just don't see how they can stop Williams and Stewart. Let alone smitty.

I have a good feeling that this team will be ready to go come sunday.

Hopefully kemo and lewis will be back, because we are going to need them. I don't think if they are out that the saints are a lock to win. The saints don't exactly run the rock extremely well.

Archived