• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mortgage Your House. 13 1/5 Points

Speed

in other words a bandwagon *****.

Oh please..another accusation of being a bandwagon fan? ive been posting here as a Saint fan since i moved to Charlotte and found this site in '06. far from a bandwagon. been a fan my whole life. Archie Manning is from my Grandmothers home town where i still have family. Granted, i hate Ole Miss with a passion, but just saying.

Have been a yankee fan for over 20 years.

I'd be careful. The Saints have a very dynamic offense and a D and ST's that can take advantage of mistakes which we're apt to make.

I think we'll split with them, no doubt. We could still play this one right and get housed in the second half. Especially with no FB's.

Oh please..another accusation of being a bandwagon fan? ive been posting here as a Saint fan since i moved to Charlotte and found this site in '06. far from a bandwagon. been a fan my whole life. Archie Manning is from my Grandmothers home town where i still have family. Granted, i hate Ole Miss with a passion, but just saying.

Have been a yankee fan for over 20 years.

Well you are pulling for two cheaters no matter how long you have been a fan of either. Both your teams have steroid users and have gotten away with it. I hope you feel that any stats,records, or wins are not legit.

Archived