• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Next "Core" Contracts

kungfoodude

3 hours ago, shaq said:

Moore’s value is a first minimum, I wouldn’t trade him for anything less then a first and a second rn. 

Fans overvalue players way too much. I agree with you that I wouldn’t trade Moore for anything less than a 1st and 2nd. But, go look at what NY got in return for Odell. Look at what Houston got in return for Hopkins. Both of them guys are top 5 WRs in the league. 

1 hour ago, MMA said:

Fans overvalue players way too much. I agree with you that I wouldn’t trade Moore for anything less than a 1st and 2nd. But, go look at what NY got in return for Odell. Look at what Houston got in return for Hopkins. Both of them guys are top 5 WRs in the league. 

Diggs got a haul, its about the money, always. Cooks has gotten traded for a couple 1s and now a 2. Depends on player and their contract. Rumors are both Odell and Hop want new deals and the number is 20 per....

2 hours ago, MMA said:

I totally agree with you top WR value is pretty low right now. But, I consider Moore a different type of asset as he is young and still has 2 years left on his deal plus a 5th year option. Odell and Hopkins both have an astronomical cap hit especially compared to Moore. Moore in my opinion with his low cap figure and proven talent and upside is much more valuable then an Odell or Hopkins. I understand your point and agree most fans do totally overvalue players but to me draft contact players are the most valuable and important players to contribute to a winning roster.

Archived