• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trending wins/losses

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

In the spirit of Zod trending defenses, I went ahead and trended wins and losses. Yep you guessed it, the win line is just shooting up and to the right exponentially for the saints while the lose line is what we would call flat. While in the Carolina trending, the win line is climbing slowly, but is still below the loss line. That is what we in the sports world call a losing record.

post-3917-133194771554_thumb.jpg

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

thanks for sharing. all you did was show youre 7-0 and we are 3-4. i think we are aware of that. i expect a "loss trend post" for your saints after sunday. according to your little graph, the saints will never lose. good luck with that one

if we lose, I promise I'll post another win/loss trend

In the spirit of Zod trending defenses, I went ahead and trended wins and losses. Yep you guessed it, the win line is just shooting up and to the right exponentially for the saints while the lose line is what we would call flat. While in the Carolina trending, the win line is climbing slowly, but is still below the loss line. That is what we in the sports world call a losing record.

Yeah and you being a Saints fan know all about that

Archived