• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My opinion of what we do with our rookies.

Matt62881

2 minutes ago, MMA said:

Lotto letters: Y, O, U, R, A, M, O, R, O, N

Hmm I'll play those in your name and see how it works out, there are some on this board that actually articulated a response so for some reason I Dont think it was a moronic post. 

7 minutes ago, davos said:

Fair point.  I I just think the long term potential with Pride is there so you find a way to give him experience off the bat.  If it's rough, then you have that scheme where playing time increases for Burris at CB as a back up.  Keep fresh legs out there if they all can play. 

Yea I see the long term potential in Pride as well I wouldn't mind switching him and Chinn in my evaluation and playing nickel or a 3 safety set 80 percent of the time. The safetys would help pride alot! 

Just now, MMA said:

But not wasting my time about a safety/lb playing corner. 

Well there was a whole lot more to the post then just Chinn and if you had read more I even admitted I could see pride on the outside with Chinn as the big nickel. The point of the post was to get all of our talent on the field somehow, I was a bit skeptical about pride on the outside but kinda forgot we will have the best safety play in years. 

Archived