• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Interesting photos

Squirrel

3 hours ago, Shocker said:

Been there and would be suicidal if I had to live there.  The entire place smells like manure.  Nasty, overcrowded and too expensive.  Hate Chicago 

My wife has family in Chicago, and we'd go several times a year.  I'm okay visiting, but like you said I would never want to live there.  I remember years ago when I was looking to move out of Louisiana I got an interview with a company who was headquartered in Chicago.  I thought I'd have a chance to work out of their Carolina or Phoenix regional offices.  When he explained I'd be working out of the Chicago office the interview ended abruptly. LOL

For years I gave Chicago a bit of a pass on how big of a-holes people are there.  I just figured it was part of being in a big city, and there was no way around it.  But then I went out to LA and saw how much nicer the people were there.  I was done with Chicago before that, but after my LA experience I was done, done.

Archived