• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kobe Thread

Kevin Greene

they have started very strong...even without Bynum. Haven't really played big competition yet, but they look very deep

Yea, I have a feeling that Steve Blake is going to be the guy, that come playoff time Lakers fans are VERY happy to have....

Loved watching Kobe and his unselfish play last night. He was really enjoying getting others involved.

Side Note: If Evans wasn't in foul trouble, I wonder how much closer it would have been. Damn, he has got to be one of the best drivers (on the court) in the game. Evans in the fourth quarter was able to get to the rim with ease.

Loved watching Kobe and his unselfish play last night. He was really enjoying getting others involved.

Side Note: If Evans wasn't in foul trouble, I wonder how much closer it would have been. Damn, he has got to be one of the best drivers (on the court) in the game. Evans in the fourth quarter was able to get to the rim with ease.

Yes, Evans is a beast. The Kings, as much as I hate to admit it, are a team on the rise for sure. If Cousins could play more then 20 mins a game, and they got some consistent offensive contribution from one or two of the other players in the starting lineup they could make a run at a playoff spot. Even in the West.....

There's something about Cousins I don't like, I'm guessing it's his demeanor. It was like that at Kentucky. And I understand he's trying to expand his range but why is he taking threes? A lot seemed forced.

Yea I laughed everytime I saw him take a deep jumpshot last night. Just put your back to the basket turn and drive for fugs sake.....

• 2 months later...

Time to bump the Kobe thread for the 2010/2011 season.

Kobe and the Lakers are all about Championships and that never happens in January but the Black Mamba surpassed another great on the NBA's all time socring leader board tonight.

Kobe Bryant moved to #9 all time surpassing The Big O's total of 26710 points in the victory over the Hornets.

Next up is another NBA icon in Hakeem Alajuwon.

Well done # 24, keep up the good work.

ap-67b909260c3c4d55a8cde1221aa64ea0.jpg

Time to bump the Kobe thread for the 2010/2011 season.

Kobe and the Lakers are all about Championships and that never happens in January but the Black Mamba surpassed another great on the NBA's all time socring leader board tonight.

Kobe Bryant moved to #9 all time surpassing The Big O's total of 26710 points in the victory over the Hornets.

Next up is another NBA icon in Hakeem Alajuwon.

Well done # 24, keep up the good work.

Who?

• 3 weeks later...

Now he's just gotta take off two seasons to go play another sport, and then come back and win 2 or 3 more championships to even be able to sniff Jordan's jock.

I know if only he would get tangled up in a gambling issue and then the Commissioner would tell him to take a hike for a couple years too. Just like Jordan. Awesome! :thumbsup:

Archived