• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CLTFC FAN TV

cltfcfantv

Hey guys great forum. Wanted to spread the word about the Fan Tv bit we are doing for the Charlotte FC. Still a long way to go until the first kick off but we are trying to get the community together etc. Check us out. Charlotte is already showing us a ton of love and its appreciated.  We are open to ideas big or small. Here is to finally getting our own "football team" 

https://youtube.com/cltfcfantv 

3 minutes ago, cltfcfantv said:

Hey guys great forum. Wanted to spread the word about the Fan Tv bit we are doing for the Charlotte FC. Still a long way to go until the first kick off but we are trying to get the community together etc. Check us out. Charlotte is already showing us a ton of love and its appreciated.  We are open to ideas big or small. Here is to finally getting our own "football team" 

https://youtube.com/cltfcfantv

Only if you promise not to be a Spurs fan anymore.

Just now, Ja Rhule said:

Only if you promise not to be a Spurs fan anymore.

Ahh man... you know thats gonna be tough... however I will promise to back away from mentioning them as much as I can. We have no Charlotte FC games to discuss yet and news coming from the club is slooooowwww.... Now go and subscribe :) 

1 minute ago, cltfcfantv said:

Ahh man... you know thats gonna be tough... however I will promise to back away from mentioning them as much as I can. We have no Charlotte FC games to discuss yet and news coming from the club is slooooowwww.... Now go and subscribe :) 

Ok fine.  Only cause I like you on Facebook.  

Archived