• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

V

Jangler

Nah, there have been a few V threads. I just figured this one could be the weekly talkie one...:o

Thief! But yea good idea, mine was more about seeing if people were excited for it. I'm considering giving up Flashforward to watch this one. The acting in Flashforward is killing me.

I thought the first episode was pretty good. I feel like they probably crammed a little too much stuff into one episode(revealing that the Vs, or at least most of them, are bad), but that's what you gotta do with a pilot. Also, I have a hard time taking the guy from Arrested Development and Knocked Up seriously. I can't help but laugh at him.

Overall, I think it shows promise and will continue to watch for the time being.

I gave up on FlashForward a couple of weeks ago...

I think they did that cuz for us old guys we know the story. And today's kids want it now! Gotta hook them in quickly. I just have a feeling this might just be a one season show, which is fine with me. Better than dragging it past it's prime.

Archived