• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

V

Jangler

Last night's ep was OK... I just wish they'd get Erica over her "ooh, let's don't hurt people" crap... it's a f*cking alien invasion... people are gonna die.

from the looks of it, she's about to pull a Kill Bill on all their asses. bout damn time haha.

Decent is the right word.. Cant bring myself to call it anything better. Are they going to give us with a cliffhanger finale and then leave it at that after cancellation?

Didnt expect Kyle to be a puppet like that.. And I thought Marcus was 5th Column? Am I the only one that finds Tyler to be unbelievable? Seriously, who would act like that? I know if my Dad passed like that, the last thing Im doing is bailin' on Moms...

• 2 weeks later...

is it for sure canceled? the only thing I've read is that it was more like 60%/40% chance of being canceled/renewed.

it wouldn't surprise me if another network picked it up if it were canceled. the show has potential, ABC is just horrible at reaching that potential.

Archived