• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Previewing the Carousel

Mr. Scot

2 hours ago, Verge said:

Rhule would certainly not have signed up with if the owner was like this. Of course the owner has final say on everything, but I doubt he is heavily involved in the scouting and decision making process. 

See Verge, you have to understand that even though you get to talk to people that actually work in the football industry, our young Ace here watches the TV show "Billions" on Showtime and because of that knows more about the inner workings of the Panthers than people with actual inside information.

(or so he says...)

6 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

See Verge, you have to understand that even though you get to talk to people that actually work in the football industry, our young Ace here watches the TV show "Billions" on Showtime and because of that knows more about the inner workings of the Panthers than people with actual inside information.

(or so he says...)

Oh, you don't know about the Appaloosa Model? It's that famous football team building model that's modeled after spotted horses. You know, the Appaloosa Model. It's an adaptation of the Immaloosa Model, which is, "Immaloosa bunch of BS on an internet board in an effort to make myself look like someone important."

Quick update from Jonathon Jones (link)

League scuttlebutt is that Chicago will eventually fire GM Ryan Pace after six years in large part due to his failure to figure out the quarterback position. Howie Roseman (Eagles), Tom Telesco (Chargers), Dave Gettleman (Giants) and John Elway (Broncos) are viewed as safe according to people I've spoken to.

Archived