• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shackling your quarterback

Mr. Scot

44 pass game Jake lost for us, against the bills of all teams

the 14 game, he only completed 7 and we ran all over them

Against the Saints, most of those 30 were low risk pass plays. Which will not yield much reward. Fox is going out of his way to keep Jake from throwing INT's

How many for career now anyway? 80 something?

So what are you advocating- high risk pass plays because they yield more rewards? How many of Bree's passes were low risk passes. Even the first touchdown was a short low risk pass which we bungled the coverage and it went the difference. The majority of long throws in the game were by the Panthers not the Saints. Almost all passes are low risk pass plays by all quarterbacks. Particularly when teams play a zone shell and keep everything in front of them.

No I think if you let jake throw it as much as you need to to be balanced he has multiple turnovers. I only want whats best for our team. And were did I criticize Fox's play calling I'm actually defending it.

He threw 30 times last game with no interceptions. We ran 39 times. What do you call balanced if that wasn't?? And again- no ints. What now??

44 pass game Jake lost for us, against the bills of all teams

the 14 game, he only completed 7 and we ran all over them

Against the Saints, most of those 30 were low risk pass plays. Which will not yield much reward. Fox is going out of his way to keep Jake from throwing INT's

How many for career now anyway? 80 something?

Would you rather have the majority high risk plays? My point was its inaccurate to say jake in on some huge leash/they don't have faith, and is be very held back. if that was so, they wouldnt have allowed him to throw 30 or more times twice in three weeks.

Archived