• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How would Smitty do in a WCO?

PhillyB

Smitty will be good in any offense you put him in as long as you can feed him the ball.

He's a baller....plain and simple. Get him to him no matter how you have to do it, and he will make the plays.

I hate seeing him drown, and waste his career away here. I love the guy enough to know that this place is killing him, and enough is enough, and some of you people are going to go crazy when he walks away from it.

Smitty will be good in any offense you put him in as long as you can feed him the ball.

He's a baller....plain and simple. Get him to him no matter how you have to do it, and he will make the plays.

I hate seeing him drown, and waste his career away here. I love the guy enough to know that this place is killing him, and enough is enough, and some of you people are going to go crazy when he walks away from it.

I almost was hoping we traded him before the deadline. He probably only has 2 or 3 years of peak skill left and he is being wasted with Jake as his QB and he knows it. Thats why he is pissed every time you see him. We will continue to imagine just how great he would have been with a Brady throwing to him his whole career.

I dont wont a WCO..here..I like the Power running game..seeing the eagles game always reminds me why i hate a WCO..

I like the Heavy run WCO like in Minn or that was in Green Bay at one time. Its almost what we have here except its not as vertical.

Archived