• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Current PSL Owner's

Funnypipe

17 hours ago, Funnypipe said:

Thoughts from current PSL Owners. How soon till a new stadium is built and what happens to the PSL?

I don’t think the Panthers can legally get out of not settling at the very least with PSL Owners.

Yes, the contract says games played at BOA, but the main issue will be the teams advertising of “a lifetime of NFL football” in the PSLs sold from 1995-2017.

I fully expect the Panthers to get hit with a class action suit, the Rams already tried to pull the run out of town and screw psl  owner method (they sold psls to people during the season and proceeded to leave without even receiving one season). They lost.

They need to be forced to change the name, “permanent” is a lie. If a tattoo artist sold a permanent tattoo and it disappeared in 4 years, they’d be sued.

2 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

The "need" isn't necessarily the reason.

The Panthers and Jags are the 2 newest teams in the NFL and play in the 7th and 8th oldest stadiums in the league.

I was just in the Jags stadium for the bowl game there and it is phenomenal after those upgrades. 

I've posted this before but the Panthers demolished my four PSLs in the endzone for new seats. I ended up with two seats in the club section. I signed a contract for a few years (can't remember how many). This will coincide with my oldest going to college and hopefully any new stadium plans will be clearer. 

No we don't need a new stadium but it would be fun. It's a luxury.

Archived