• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Super League

Ja  Rhule

On 4/30/2021 at 5:49 PM, tsuchinoko said:

You see, I am trying to see the positive things out of all this situation. I think that the Super League is great for the top clubs, first of all becasue of the financial sitaution. I mean, the covid-19 pandemic has affected them very much, and their debts have reached an incredible level. While for us, the most amazing thing is that we would be getting some incredible matches almost every day of the week! We would not be able to actually watch every single game, and that is the worst part :DDD. We would have to watch the scores on 55goal.com as the amount of great games would be incredible.

If they came up with something where every club has the opportunity to play themselves in to and every club can be relegated from then it might be something worth considering.  Having half the teams advance to the knockout despite such a high number of games and also having no penalty for losing every match would result in the same thing you have in sports in the US where the regular season games are pretty much meaningless.  The only things that is missing from making it completely like US sports are the movement of clubs away from their historic homes and a way to actually reward the bad teams for being bad.  I am sure they would get around to that though.