• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Breaking News from CLTFC Fan TV

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• rS4JsDRW_400x400.jpg

• Topics

• I dont think houses are going to be under water. Houses are being bought with cash by investors sight unseen.  The market may slow way down and prices may level off but I dont think we see a big reversal.  Especially in Charlotte where so many people are moving. I just visited friends in Salt Lake their house is maybe 1400 square feet,  similar distance to downtown as our rental. The value on their home is 650k, we could probably sell our rental for 210 right now. Charlotte market has plenty more room to run unfortunately.  Especially when most of the people moving here are used to prices like in Salt Lake city 
    • I want us to grab a Center in FA rather than give up assets.. Even though this team is probably the best built team we have seen since we got the Hornets name back - We don't necessarily have a overflowing pool of talent where we can just give away pieces.. With that said - the FA pool is pretty shallow for starters.. Holmes and Jarrett are really the only starters from the bunch.. if we can't get Holmes or Jarrett, I am all for getting a Allstar caliber starting Center by any means (sans Ball/Rozier/Bridges).. In Mitch I Trust
    • It's a struggle this year to keep up with it all. There's been turnover, of course, but there's something else. Rhule and Co. haven't been picking up well known names in free agency. They are deep diving a bit more than we've seen in a loooong time. Combine that with this being one of the youngest teams in the league (if not THE youngest) and it might be more than my tired, old brain can keep up with. All 90, no way... I might get to 50 if I really worked at it and most of them would be carry over players. Still, I'm really in hopes that they find some uncut diamonds in all of this recruiting/drafting, some folks that aren't well know right now but who will be unforgettable after this year.