• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For those who went to the game...

davos

its amazing how most of you people find something to bitch about no matter what. nothing is ever good enough for you.

also. if you're bitching about the crowd from your couch then you need to get off your ass and get to the game. if not then shut the hell up. sick of all you people which is why i hardly ever come to this site anymore. this may be my last time.

you're all mostly spoiled rotten no-it-alls that "think" you're cute and funny. trust me, you're not.

You don't love me no more? :(

its amazing how most of you people find something to bitch about no matter what. nothing is ever good enough for you.

also. if you're bitching about the crowd from your couch then you need to get off your ass and get to the game. if not then shut the hell up. sick of all you people which is why i hardly ever come to this site anymore. this may be my last time.

you're all mostly spoiled rotten no-it-alls that "think" you're cute and funny. trust me, you're not.

At least I know enough to spell what I am trying to communicate most of the time.

1 - Most of the people complaining were AT the game

2 - The thread was about the actual in-game tech & amusements.

Its all positive criticism so lighten up bromontana :D

I think I'm cute! I know I'm sexy! I got the look! That drives the girls wild! I'm just a sexy boy! Sexy boy....

Archived