• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For those who went to the game...

davos

Notes:

-I know they were both women, but I haven't seen two people at the VIC halftime segment throw the ball that sh*tty. It was hilarious.

-The celebrity look-a-likes needs to stop. I swear they have someone as Heidi Klum every flippin' week.

-Also, the Bojangles tailgate of the game had four people in it

...and the crowd was weak.... IMO

aT least it sounded that way on TV.....

Sad....

Yeah, I hate to sound negative but the atmosphere was more funny bad than bad. Being one of the fans who has gone to home games since Clemson, I have to say it is the execution of tech & in-game material that makes the crowd so freaking dull. We are used to free grills, VIC cards, and etc.

btw, did anyone also notice the person who won the AAA thing wasn't even holding a AAA card? haha

Sad....

You can't tell anything from TV. I recorded it and then watched it later when I got home. But it was a mello crowd in spots, but got loud on key third downs and whatnot like usual. It's of course been louder in the past, but when you were 3-5 and hurting, it tends to sap some of the fanbase's energy.

Sad....

You've GOT to be kidding me! It was loud in there. And I was in the club for the first half - it was loud there. The sunny side of the stadium looked a bit empty but the home side was full. And for mid-November, it was HOT has Hades in there. Actually, it was hot as Hades for a September game. Seriously.

Yeah, I hate to sound negative but the atmosphere was more funny bad than bad. Being one of the fans who has gone to home games since Clemson, I have to say it is the execution of tech & in-game material that makes the crowd so freaking dull. We are used to free grills, VIC cards, and etc.

btw, did anyone also notice the person who won the AAA thing wasn't even holding a AAA card? haha

The FSU game was awsome. I can't wait for virginia.

Archived