• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will the game be shown in the Triad?

BIGH2001

Does anyone know? I dont want responses from people telling me to ditch Time Warner (I'd love to, but not an option since I live in an apartment that doesn't allow for a satellite) or go to a bar (can't because of family obligations). I just want to know whether the local Greensboro stations will pick up the NFL network feed or if I have to follow it on the internet and get a live "look in" every 15 minutes.

if you go to panthers.com and click on TV/RAdio somewhere it will list all the stations that are the in the network I believe. Should be shown live everywhere in the North and South Carolina. That was one of the conditions of this thursday night nfl network package----that the everyone in the local market could still see it free.

if you go to panthers.com and click on TV/RAdio somewhere it will list all the stations that are the in the network I believe. Should be shown live everywhere in the North and South Carolina. That was one of the conditions of this thursday night nfl network package----that the everyone in the local market could still see it free.

That lists WCCB as the Charlotte Panthers Television Network station. So why is it on WAXN? This whole thing is becoming very confusing.

Since the Carolinas are so heavily dominated by TWC, it actually makes sense for the NFL to really limit the number of stations that can broadcast it locally. I'm sure TWC will be receiving plenty of angry phone calls from places like the Triad come Friday morning if they can't watch. And that's exactly what the NFL wants.

Archived