• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My Draft Rankings

XClown1986

I've watched the draft and studied on prospects for years. I'm no professional, obviously, but I do feel like I have a knack for identifying more successes than failures. So with that said, ignore this or don't, your choice. It's all up for discussion, but I will update this as I evaluate different position groups and reassess after the combine, Pro-Days, etc. Thought it might provide a bit of fun for myself and others. So without further ado... First up? QBs

QB - Such a terrible class. Like, possibly one of the worst in 20 years. Only a few guys even show any potential to play any meaningful snaps in the NFL and stand a chance.

1. Matt Corral - Ole Miss

2. Sam Howell - UNC

3. Kenny Pickett - Pitt

4. Desmond Ridder - Cincinnati

5. Malik Willis - Liberty

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

On 2/3/2022 at 3:35 PM, BlitzMonster said:

Which QB do you think will go in the first round, if any ?

I've got to think 2 or 3 will be picked, even if they don't deserve it.   Team needs are just tremendous at that position.  

More than one will go in the first because of the importance of the position. 

After the Senior Bowl, probably only Willis had a stock uptick but that will probably come back to Earth when they do deep dives into his tape. Huge talent but a massive project. 

Pickett, Howell, Ridder, Strong all have major question marks. Zappe looked to be a 3rd string guy at best. 

It will be interesting to see if Corral ends up being the top guy just because he isn't able to work out as much and expose his flaws.