• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

wanting to joing the bobcats bandwagon....

RiP_Fred Lane

ive been a panthers and tarheel fan my whole life. i never really got into the hornets cause i didnt like the nba very much at the time, but now im tryin to give it another chance. but i live in wilmington and im not sure if ive ever seen a bobcats on tv. does anyone know what channels they might come on here?

ive been a panthers and tarheel fan my whole life. i never really got into the hornets cause i didnt like the nba very much at the time, but now im tryin to give it another chance. but i live in wilmington and im not sure if ive ever seen a bobcats on tv. does anyone know what channels they might come on here?

Check your Sportsouth and Fox Sports channels.

Fox Sports Carolinas/Sports South

They had a preseason game down in Wilmington...it's hard to support them...I've tried...I'm on board....but when they don't play the in Boone it's hard to keep up...

Do you have Time Warner down there...or Comcast or something??

If you have TW you'll be fine...Boone is Charter so they don't have the "rights"

GO BCATS!!

I live in Richmond --- so I pretty much had to get the NBA package. I watch the Bobcats play as many times as I can... just wish they had some games in high def! :)

I can't believe Fox Sports Carolinas isn't on more cable providers in NC and SC. That's odd. If you really want it, I would write Charter and ask them for it.

http://www.charter.com/customers/contactus.aspx?contactus=6

If enough people complain, I'm sure Charter will work with who they need to work with to get it done.

I know DirectTV has had issues getting Bobcats games to air outside of Charlotte --- not sure if it has something to do with Time Warner Cable and the arena rights, etc. No clue but it's worth b*tching about, if you really want it.

PS: I hate Charter! I have a beach house down in Kitty Hawk and was trying to work out of there this summer but my internet kept going down and it took them like 7-10 days to come out and fix it! I was losing money, trying to work there and pretty much never got to use the stupid house.

They are not on television in Wilmington. Time Warner Cable has the ability to add them, but not the desire. Fox Sports Carolinas charges a fee to show the games of which TWC decided not to pay for. So we are out of luck. You can not even purchase the NBA League Pass like I have the last few years because the games are Blacked Out. Commercial establishments around town can not even show the games. Your best bet is just to hound them until the games are shown. They do not feel there is enough demand, so they need people to call and request it.

Archived