• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Baker Could Be our “Brees”

On 9/12/2022 at 11:07 AM, *FreeFua* said:

lmao at the Dehomme love. You know Panthers fans have had it bad at QB when Jake f’n Delhomme is still being brought up

Yup. That bad. Jake deserves the credit though he's this franchises benchmark for Superbowl capable QBs.

Jake, Cam then maybe Beurlien.

Edited by rippadonn

56 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

I appreciate the generous offer, but I'll have to decline the offer of defection, friend! LOL, it's actually funny you mention that because within the last week I had a similar offer to switch allegiances on the Falcons board. Safe to say I'm not that depressed! 😂

I guess I'm just being to nice to y'all these days when I post. 😋

But I do sincerely appreciate the kind words, I just love football and enjoy posting on a variety of NFL boards, getting to read y'all views of y'all team (and our team when we're scheduled to play soon). I find it can certainly improve one's knowledge of the NFL and its players as a whole. Here and there I'll engage in a little smack talk, but it's largely all lighthearted and fun. 😄

We can't talk smack. Our coach is named Welcome Matt.

Wipe your feet, come on in, take anything you want! 

• Beer 1