• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

When was our last kickoff return for a TD and when was it?

Sam Mills Fan

Rod Smart. He was a RB/Returner for us that got the name he hate me from his time in the now-defunct XFL where players could put whatever they wanted on their jersey name.
I've always been a Panthers fan since they started in 1995, but I never cared until last season. I moved back here from AZ to live with my Dad, and I decided I would go with him to watch the football games. I immediately fell in love with the game, the team, and the players, specifically Steve Smith. I didn't start watching because they were kicking ass. I started watching from the first Pre-Season game, not quite knowing what to expect. But it turned out to be a REALLY good season to become the biggest Panthers fan in my family, next to my Uncle.

The only time I ever watched intently before 2008 was the 2003 SB. Living in AZ at that time, it was hard to get the games. But I watched the SB on a 120 inch screen :cool:

But my point is that I hear my Dad refer to "He Hate Me" all the time, and I have never asked him who he was talking about. Rod Smart, huh?

Archived