• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Regular Season Thread

Panthers Fan 69

1 minute ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Likely oh well we just have to hang some Ls on them..... I really dislike pretty much that entire team.

Rangers are definitely one of my least favorite teams… all their fans that moved to Cary come out of the wood works when the Rags are in town and they act like it’s their home arena. I’ve gotten into my fair share of shouting matches with their fans.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Rangers are definitely one of my least favorite teams… all their fans that moved to Cary come out of the wood works when the Rags are in town and they act like it’s their home arena. I’ve gotten into my fair share of shouting matches with their fans.

I live off Kildaire Farm so Cary adjacent can't stand those fuggers.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Interested in watching LA, they play hard and they added Fiala in the offseason which should certainly help their offense. Maybe they can sneak into the playoffs as a wild card team.

They took Edmonton 7 last season... I wouldn't he shocked to see them in again.... The West is weaker overall.

• Pie 1