• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Regular Season Thread

Panthers Fan 69

Just now, MillionDollarCam said:

I’m fine with either but I think most prefer individual game threads because for those that aren’t watching it’s easier to get caught up on individual threads rather than one long thread.

Just now, MillionDollarCam said:

I’m fine with either but I think most prefer individual game threads because for those that aren’t watching it’s easier to get caught up on individual threads rather than one long thread.

I’m good with it. Game 1 thread incoming.  Let’s do a thread by committee this year. Whoever starts it first on game day. Let’s build what we started last year into the playoffs.  

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

I’m good with it. Game 1 thread incoming.  Let’s do a thread by committee this year. Whoever starts it first on game day. Let’s build what we started last year into the playoffs.  

So I like what HFboards does, you start the game thread and the team wins then you keep going til they lose.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Line’s, still practicing as if Marty is going to be on the opening night roster, Bear as the 8th defenseman is telling.

I like Noesen on that 4th line much better than Marty.  Give the "kid" a chance to earn that position because his skill/speed would be an awesome addition to that 4th line. 

If he can't cut it then I replace him with Stepan before Marty. 

Again, love Marty for his work ethic and for being a great teammate, but we have two better options than him on the 4th.

I still think we see Bear moved at some point.  Who knows when though and for what.  DW is being smart though, don't just give him away!