• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fire Fox Billboard

chknwing

Government=Business.

But seriously you can't have fans making decisions for the team.

They are too emotional...the team would be driven under the ground.

The fans can have their say. If you don't want to support them don't buy a ticket, if they aren't getting any money from you then who cares. Pretty soon the money will start to talk and things will begin to change.

Government=Business.

But seriously you can't have fans making decisions for the team.

They are too emotional...the team would be driven under the ground.

The fans can have their say. If you don't want to support them don't buy a ticket, if they aren't getting any money from you then who cares. Pretty soon the money will start to talk and things will begin to change.

wrong idea of what I am talking about. Fans should have no say when it comes to players/the game ect.

But they should have a venue to be heard concerning PSL cost, Ticket rises, vending increases, ect

Seems simple to me, billion dollar industry paid by the fans.

There is NO need for a billboard. If the Panthers don't make the playoffs -- which they won't (no chance in hell), Fox is done. Richardson invested a ton of money into an extension for Jake whose had one of the worst seasons of any QB in a loooong time, plus he threw a million a game at Peppers, and top it all off... Fox has NEVER gone to the playoffs in back-to-back seasons.

Unless we go 8 and 8 and look really sharp --- there is a SLIGHT chance. Doubtful.

Richardson will make changes. A lot of what hurts this team is due to decisions made by Fox and Hurney, such as refusing to invest in a quality backup to challenge Jake. Matt Moore? Please, our QB had to throw 16 picks and hurt his finger, in order for our coach to THINK about putting this bum in. We made no effort to sign anybody worthy at all, to be a backup, this summer.

If Fox wasn't so damn stubborn I would be all for his staying, but he has proved beyond belief, the comprehension of trying anything different for any brief period of time..

That alone is my grip with him. We need a QB, and a coach willing to understand when to pull a player,ANY PLAYER... when they need to be pulled.

Archived