• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We aren’t Deep

Panthers Fan 69

I think the coaches and FO drank the koolaid a little too much in the offseason and thought they could plug and play anyone. Turns out they were wrong and I could tell before the season began, we werent deep enough. When your entire roster couldnt score in the playoffs, you need to bring in more scorers. Not get rid of a few and then bring in whoever. You got to add to what you have. Not subtract then add. You just end up being even and not better than what you were.

• Pie 1

Next off-season is going to be very interesting. I think we are a playoff team this year, but this coming up off-season is probably the most important in our franchise. Our cup window will either continue to remain open or be shut based on the moves they make. It’s good we have Aho, Svech, Slavin, KK locked up long term but that’s ain’t enough. 

17 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Next off-season is going to be very interesting. I think we are a playoff team this year, but this coming up off-season is probably the most important in our franchise. Our cup window will either continue to remain open or be shut based on the moves they make. It’s good we have Aho, Svech, Slavin, KK locked up long term but that’s ain’t enough. 

Don’t forget necas. He is our points leader so far this year and is locked up.