• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

JOE PERSON: Panthers will not pursue Lamar Jackson

TheSpecialJuan

32 minutes ago, Cdparr7 said:

You took off totally in the wrong direction with my comment. I don’t know where you are cherry picking your comments from but I don’t see any of that on Twitter.

My point in bringing in the fans perspective was to share what they thought of their QB as  a new team would look at our comments if they inherited Sam. 

I also see you completely dodge the other points regarding him missing games, never having a full season, not having an agent, and the wear and tear that’s accumulated on his body. Instead you jump on the most subjective portion of the post that you can cherry pick to fit your narrative.

There is a very good reason for that. 

I wasn't replying to you. I hadn't seen your post.

I was replying to the post I quoted. I think we agree so I'm not understanding your post.

I didn't cherry pick I just found Ravens opinions on various forums. I don't think I found any blaming their team and wanting him resigned at at what he's asking. They want him to engage in a reasonable contract negotiation. They mostly don't think any other team will pay what he will accept and throw 2 1sts for the ability to do so. All of this seams fairly logical.

Edited by csx