• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Evaluating Matt Moore

mav1234

If he has one legitimately great game somewhere in the last three, there's a chance that he'll be the starter next year for the new head coach and we may put off getting a new quarterback until the 2011 Draft when we'll have a first round pick again. Maybe we'll go after Terrelle Pryor or Blaine Gabbert.

God no. I think he would be a disaster! IMO anyway.

Panthers still need to draft a qb next yr to compete wt Moore and McCown. Moore didn't play great but he was ok and didn't lose the gm for us. I'm not going to bash him like some ppl are doing because its only his 5th start and his first time starting on the road. Next wk is going to be an even tougher task playing against The Vikings who have one of the best run defenses in the lg. Unfortunately for Moore he's going to have to do more than manage the gm because Williams and Stewart are going to struggle. John Fox proved to all of us that was he was full of poo by saying " Jake gave the team the best chance to win".

How does your quarterback play better than Tom Brady, your team get three turnovers and yet still lose the game?

Because it isn't just about the quarterback... it's about playcalling, coaching...

It's sad. Moore had a decent game. Good enough to win the way the D played. But he didn't really put the Panthers in a position to win... or the playcalling didn't.

I wish I could see what D-Will's numbers would be like if he averaged 20 carries a game...

Archived