• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rams place Cooper Kupp on injured reserve

A guy in my league has by far the worst scenario I've ever seen in a league before.

Our draft was Labor day and we do a $300 budget auction draft with an 8 spot starting lineup (we have 2 flexes but no defense or kicker) and his starting lineup in week 1 consists of only $101 of his budget and a player he picked up off waivers after the draft.

He spent $42 on Mahomes and then in trying to get the bidding higher on Hurts, accidentally got stuck with buying him for $31 and he hasn't been able to trade him yet.

He spent $77 on Kelce who then got hurt the day after our draft.

He spent $69 on Kupp, a few days before going on IR

And then he also spent $18 on Kamara who of course is suspended for the first few weeks.

That's $195 of his budget that he can't even play in week 1 if he wanted to

BRUTAL

Edited by tukafan21
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, tukafan21 said:

A guy in my league has by far the worst scenario I've ever seen in a league before.

Our draft was Labor day and we do a $300 budget auction draft with an 8 spot starting lineup (we have 2 flexes but no defense or kicker) and his starting lineup in week 1 consists of only $101 of his budget and a player he picked up off waivers after the draft.

He spent $42 on Mahomes and then in trying to get the bidding higher on Hurts, accidentally got stuck with buying him for $31 and he hasn't been able to trade him yet.

He spent $77 on Kelce who then got hurt the day after our draft.

He spent $69 on Kupp, a few days before going on IR

And then he also spent $18 on Kamara who of course is suspended for the first few weeks.

That's $195 of his budget that he can't even play in week 1 if he wanted to

BRUTAL

Beer'd because he needs a few. Sheesh.