• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A special Holiday Wish to native Carolinians that hate the Panthers

SCP

So basically this post is directed towards 95 percent of the people in this state. Panthers play in NC but this will always be opposing teams country

Sounds impressive to use percentages, but there have to be facts behind them. Hyperbole works, but you wear it out. Football fans here in my town are Panther fans, but there are quite a few fans of other teams. Probably similar in a lot of towns all over the USA. Lot of transplants down south, so there might be some incorrigible fans. I could care less, I'm on the bus.

I'm a football fan first and foremost. Team allegiance is second. To continue to watch a trainwreck posing as a professional football team just because the said team is local is insanity. I like watching football played well! That is why I will never have Panthers PSLs. I know there'll likely be haters after this post, but I can handle it. I would LOVE to see the Panthers turn things around, but until they do, I will spend what little time I have for watching football, watching football the way it should be played!

I want to thank you for keeping your ******** out off BOA Stadium.

Please don't ever buy PSL's. I won't comment on what you are as a person, but as a football fan you are a piece of trash.

Archived